I've heard about Dr. Phil through the years, but as I have no time for daytime TV, and never saw him on Oprah or the Dr. Phil show, I only knew what he looks like ... until ... last Friday when I watched Oprah and he was her guest, recounting tales and showing clips from past shows. I was astounded to hear him say things that were often in line with what I blog. Way to go Phil!
Dr. Phil's Ten Life Laws -- My comments are in [ ]
2. You create your own experience. [Or so you are programmed to believe]
3. People do what works. [They experience as programmed, which explains why change is so difficult.]
4. You cannot change what you do not acknowledge. [When your programming triggers, you change.]
5. Life rewards action. [Not always.]
6. There is no reality, only perception. [Reality is simply a consciousness hologram through which we experience virtually.]
7. Life is managed; it is not cured. [Agree - Programming]
8. We teach people how to treat us. [You attract the lessons you're programmed to learn while here.]
9. There is power in forgiveness. [And getting beyond guilt and fear - Programming]
10. You have to name it before you can claim it. [awakening and adjusting grid frequency]
You are your DNA programming, able to let go as frequency raises. One day you say, "I've completed my karma, now what?" You play! This does not mean you will attract everything you want, but having fun before it evolves is the way to 'go'!
ELLIE'S WORLD BLOG
ALPHABETICAL INDEX OF ALL FILES
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE