10 Annoying Food Trends That Need To End Now, Immediately, Pronto Huffington Post - October 31, 2014
Juice Cleanses, AKA the Liquid Method for Slow Starvation
The New Quinoa
Food Being From a Farm
Pretending That The Paleo Diet is Incredibly Healthy
Excessively Gendered Foodstuffs
Putting Everything In Mason Jars
Articles about Food - October 2014
8 Impossible Choices People Who Can't Afford Food Make Every Day Huffington Post - October 25, 2014
Feel Hungry or Fill up on Cheap Fatty Foods
Go to the Doctor or Fill the Fridge
Enjoy a Meal or Water it Down to Make it Last
Eat Food That's Expired or Nothing at All
Pay Utility Bills or Put Food on the Table
Pay for Housing or Ease Hunger Pangs
Get an Education or Eat
Pay for Transportation or Some Food
8 Things to know about osteoarthritis Epoch Times - October 26, 2014
Painkillers and NSAIDs
5 Secrets Of People With Lifelong Friends Huffington Post - October 15, 2014
They keep their expectations in check.
They make time for each other.
They appreciate just how unusual it is to have a lifelong bond.
They know not to hold on to a friendship just for the sake of it.
5 Cool Ways to Send Text Messages Without Using Your Phone Epoch Times - October 26, 2014
2. Your Carrier's Website
3. Apple iMessage
4. SMS Websites
5. Google Voice
5 reasons you smell bad and fast fixes that can help NBC - October 25, 2014
1. Your breath is going south in the middle of a date.
2. You'll be shaking lots of hands tonight, but your fingers still smell like grease and gasoline from working in the garage.
3. You're worried that your coworkers might smell your foul feet.
4. You smell like a Monday-morning hangover.
5. You reek of secondhand cigarette smoke.
8 things I wish I'd known before freezing my eggs NBC - October 25, 2014
1. I was able to overcome my fear of needles
2. It took pressure off dating
3. Guys think it's a great idea
4. Even though I had bought time, I wanted to have a baby as soon as possible
5. I didn't realize all the work it would take to put them back in
6. It takes a lot of eggs to make one baby
7. I wish I had frozen more eggs
8. I never forget what a miracle my little girl is
The 6 Most Basic Bra Rules You Probably Didn't Know Huffington Post - November 1, 2014
1. Bras will never be a comfortable clothing item.
2. Clasp those babies.
3. You should definitely have more than one bra.
4. Be aware of the gore - the center of the bra that connects the cups in front.
5. Hand wash your bras.
6. Your bra size is subject to change.
Bring These Sandwiches To Work, Save Tons Of Money Huffington Post - October 25, 2014
Green Goddess Chicken Sandwiches
Tomato Chutney And Brie Sandwich
Loaded Italian Chicken Sub Sandwiches
Deviled Ham With Pickled Jalapenos
Curried Chicken And Lentil Pita Pockets
Roasted Red Pepper, Arugula And Mozzarella Sandwich
Avocado And Marinated Kale Salad Sandwich
Cobb Salad Sandwich
Sirloin Steak Sandwiches With Horseradish Sauce
Chickpea Salad Sandwiches
Loaded Italian Chicken Sub Sandwich
Tomato Chutney And Brie Sandwich
Edamame Avocado Salad Sandwich
Chicken Tikka Sandwiches
Two-Pea Pesto Chicken Salad Sandwich
Tuna Nicoise Sandwich
Cottage Cheese Sandwich
Smashed Chickpea Greek Salad Sandwich
5 Science 'Facts' You Learned in School That Are Wrong Live Science - October 29, 2014
How many senses do you have?
Which of the following are magnetic: a tomato, you, paperclips?
What are the primary colors of pigments and paints?
What region of the tongue is responsible for sensing bitter tastes?
What are the states of matter?
Self-Help Lists October 2014
ELLIE'S ARCHIVES 2014
ELLIE'S WORLD BLOG
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE
2012 THE ALCHEMY OF TIME