Mirrors that are steamed up can leave messages or impressions from the other side. Mirrors can serve as 'windows' to other realities. Mirror images manifests all at once as they come from consciousness.
Mirror Scrying Exercises:
An entire picture, or part of something can manifest. Observe the mirror from various angles. You may be surprised at what you see! Messages and symbols received are subject to personal interpretation.
You an also do this with a candle held beneath your face, but not too close. The candle holder must have a large base to capture the wax drippings as they fall.
Magic mirrors were allegedly used in ancient times to see the future.
In Persia the Magi used mirrors.
In the East they were called Stellar Mirrors.
In Rome people who read mirrors were called Specularii. Pica della Mirandola had faith in them providing they were made under a favorable constellation, and that they should only be consulted when one felt comfortably warm, for the cold harms the lucidity of their oracle.
The Chinese and the Hindus made their mirrors out of metal - their shapes concave or convex.
Some bore the name of their inventor (Cagliostro, Swedenborg, etc.)
More recently they have been used to fix the eye of clairvoyants or mediums so as to put them into a state of hypnosis.
Cahagnet, in his Magnetic Magic, quotes the principal mirrors as follows:
- The Theurgic Mirror - a bottle of clear water looked at by a child and in which the Archangel Gabriel replies by pictures to his questions.
- The Mirror of the Sorcerers - any kind of mirror or pail of water. The country sorcerer, standing near the consultant, recites a spell and shows him the reflection of the picture wanted.
- The Mirror of Cagliostro - the bottle of clear water is on a piece of furniture, and before it a child, on whose head the operator places one hand and tells him the questions to ask, to which replies are given in allegorical pictures.
- The Mirror of du Polet - a piece of cardboard having pasted on one side a sheet of tin and on the other a piece of black cloth. The operator magnetizes it strongly and places it a foot away from the eye of the consultant who, having fixed his eyes on it, soon sees in it the desired object.
- The Swedenborgian Mirror - a paste of graphite mixed with olive oil is poured on an ordinary mirror and allowed to dry for a few days. The consultant, whose image must not be reflected (he stands at some distance for this reason) looks into it, whilst the operator stares magnetically at the back of his head, and vision takes place.
- The Magnetic Mirror - a round crystal globe filled with magnetized water at which the consultant looks carefully until the desired vision appears.
- The Narcotic Mirror - similar globe but a narcotic powder made of belladonna, henbane, mandragora, hemp, poppy, etc., is dissolved in the water.
- The Galvanic Mirror - it is made of two discs, one of copper and concave, the other of zinc and convex, both magnetized nine times in nine days. The center of the concave is looked at.
MIRROR SCRYING 2
MESSAGES FROM OTHER REALMS INDEX
PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT INDEX
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE
2012 THE ALCHEMY OF TIME