Everything has it's time and place in our reality. Social networking is far from over as it brings people, places, and events together quickly, but it does have its downsides. Further, in the age of technology, people expect something new on a regular basis.
Facebook will continue, but many people are deleting their profiles as there is no purpose to keeping them. Though good for marketing, business expectations have not always panned out.
Some people believe Facebook was created to track the live of people, which is true. There are always underlying reasons behind everything we do.
My experience with Facebook has been positive. Through the years I have seen a shift in people's interests from the esoteric - healing and making a difference - to stories about the real way the world works. And so I post on my wall most days.
The 11 facts below totally make sense.
11 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook In 2014 Huffington Post - December 31, 2013
1. Nobody actually wants to just read about what you're doing anymore.
2. Facebook makes it impossible for you to stay "private."
3. Your parents (and even grandparents) are now watching your every move.
4. Or they're posting photos of you that you would never want anyone to see
5. Facebook is even keeping track of what you don't say.
6. Facebook makes you feel less positive about your life.
7. The "friend suggestions" tell you to befriend people you don't even know.
8. You realize you only know and care about only 20 people out of your 1,000 friends.
9. Your friends keep announcing their engagements.
10. The excessive ads are about to ruin the whole experience.
11. It makes getting over a breakup really hard.
ELLIE'S WORLD BLOG
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE
2012 THE ALCHEMY OF TIME