Edgar Cayce - Atlantis
This psychic reading given by Edgar Cayce at his home in Pinewood on Lake Drive, Va. Beach, Va., this 28th day of April, 1932.
Edgar Cayce; Gertrude Cayce, Conductor; Gladys Davis, Steno. Mildred Davis, H. L. & L. B. Cayce.
R E A D I N G
Time of Reading - 10:45 A. M. Eastern Standard Time.
1. GC: You will have before you the information given through this channel on the Lost Continent of Atlantis. You will please answer the questions which I will ask regarding this:
2. EC: Yes, we have the information that has been given as respecting the continent Atlantis; also the information that has been given through these channels as respecting same. Ready for questions.
3. (Q) In what country, and in connection with what religion or philosophy, did Jesus live as Ur? [As indicated in 364-7, Par. 8-A.]
(A) Ur was rather a land, a place, a city - and the thought, or intent, or the call was from Ur. Ur, then, as presented or represented in the experience of Jesus, as one that impelled or guided those thoughts in that period, or experience.
4. (Q) What part did Jesus play in any of His reincarnations in the development of the basic teachings of the following religions and philosophies? First, Buddhism: (A) This is just one.
5. (Q) Mohammedanism, Confucianism, Shintoism, Brahmanism, Platoism, Judaism.
(A) As has been indicated, the entity - as an entity - influenced either directly or indirectly all those forms of philosophy or religious thought that taught God was One.
In the first, as one that associated with - in the meditation or spirit of - that one guiding same, and those things that have been added to are much in the same manner that was added to in Judaism. Whether in Buddhism, Mohammedanism, Confucianism, Platoism, or what - these have been added to much from that as was given by Jesus in His walk in Galilee and Judea. In all of these, then, there is that same impelling spirit.
What individuals have done, do do, TO the principles or the spirit of same - in turning this aside to meet their OWN immediate needs in material planes, or places has made for that as becomes an outstanding thing, as a moralist or the head of any independent religious force or power; for, as has been given, "Know, O Israel, the Lord thy God is ONE!" whether this is directing one of the Confucius' thought, Brahman thought, Buddha thought, Mohammedan thought; these are as teachers or representatives, or to make more of the distinct change - as was in that as given by the apostle to the gentiles: "I hear there are divisions among you. Some say I am Paul, another I am Apollos, another I am of Caiaphas. Paul may minister, Apollos may have watered, but it's GOD that gives the increase!"
The Spirit of the Creative Force, and as such the Son represented in the spirit in that as was made manifest in the earth. Not as ONLY one, but THE only one; for, as He gave, "He that climbs up any other way is a thief and a robber." As the Spirit of the Master, the Spirit of the Son, was manifest - as was given - to each in their respective sphere. As it is today. As it was of yore. God calls on man everywhere to seek His face, through that channel that may be blessed by the Spirit of the Son - in whatever sphere this may take its form.
Because there are contentions, because there is the lack of the giving and taking as to others' thought, does not change God's attitude one whit; neither does it make one above another; for, as has been given, there is only one - the others are as those acting in the capacity of the thought that was given to them through that same power, that "In the last days has He spoken unto us through the Son, as one born out of due season." We find the same contentions arising in that called in the present denominationalism, and each one crying, "Lo, here is Christ - Lo, this is the manner of approach - Lo, unless ye do this or that ye have no part in Him." "He that loves me will keep my commandments." What are the comandments? "Thou shalt have no other GOD before me", and "Love thy neighbor as thyself." In this is builded the whole LAW and gospel of every age that has said, "There is ONE God!"
6. (Q) What name was borne by Jesus in His reincarnations in France, England, America?
(A) Rather these have been as the Spirit of the Christ, or the Master walked among men, than incarnated in these different countries; for whether among the priest, as it were, in France - or among the lowly monk in England, or the warrior bold in America, the spirit that "God is ONE! Prefer thy neighbor, thy brother, before thyself!" These, as we find, took possession of - or rather labored with, until their own personalities were laid aside in individuals. Do thou likewise, would thou have Him walk with thee. "Not my will, O Lord, but thine, be done in me - this day, now!"
7. (Q) Was Atlantis one of the five points at which man appeared in the beginning, being the home of the red race? P> (A) One of the five points. As has been given, in what is known as Gobi, India, in Carpathia [?], or in that known as the Andes, and that known as in the western plain of what is now called America - the five places.
In their presentation, as we find, these - in the five places, as man (Let's get the difference in that as first appeared in what is known as Atlantis, and that as man appearing from those projections in the five places - and, as has been given, from their environ took on that as became necessary for the meeting of those varying conditions under which their individualities and personalities began to put on form) - one in the white, another in the brown, another in the black, another in the red. These, as we find, taking that form - Would snow be the place for the black? or the sun the place for the white? or the desert and the hills for either the white or black? as were partakers of those things that brought about those variations in that which enters, or becomes as the outer presentation, or the skin, or the pigment that is presented in same.
8. (Q) The center or beginning of these projections was in Atlantis? (A) Was in Atlantis. Hence we have, as from the second incarnation there - or the story as is given in Judaism doesn't vary a great deal from that of the Chaldean; neither does it vary at all from that that WILL be discovered in Yucatan; nor does it vary a great deal from that as from the older ones of the Indian (East Indian, of course - as it is from the present).
9. (Q) What was the greatest period of the development of the occult sciences in Atlantis and how did the people use them? (A) This, as we will find, will require a great deal of an explanation even to bring to the consciousness of an individual, in the present day way of thinking, as to what is meant by occult or mystic science; for the natural trend - or the natural condition of individuals, or entities - was the use of these; as it is natural to eat!
TEXT OF READING 364-10
This psychic reading given by Edgar Cayce at his home in Pinewood on Lake Drive, Virginia Beach, Va., this 28th day of April, 1932, in accordance with request made by those present.
P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; Gertrude Cayce, Conductor; Gladys Davis, Steno. Mildred Davis, H. L. & L. B. Cayce.
R E A D I N G Time of Reading 3:00 P. M.
1. GC: You will have before you the information given through this channel on the lost continent of Atlantis. You will please continue with this information, and answer the questions which I will ask regarding same.
2. EC: Yes. In understanding, then, in the present terminology, occult science, or psychic science - as seen, this was the natural or nature's activity in that experience, and not termed a science - any more than would be the desire for food by a new born babe. Rather the natural consequence. This explanation may of necessity take on some forms that may possibly be confusing at times, but illustrations may be made through the various types of occult science, or psychic manifestations, that may clarify for the student something of the various types of psychic manifestations in the present, as well as that that was natural in this period.
3. There is, as has been oft given, quite a difference - and much differentiation should be made - in mysticism and psychic, or occult science as termed today.
4. From that which has been given, it is seen that individuals in the beginning were more of thought forms than individual entities with personalities as seen in the present, and their projections into the realms of fields of thought that pertain to a developing or evolving world of matter, with the varied presentations about same, of the expressions or attributes in the various things about the entity or individual, or body, through which such science - as termed now, or such phenomena as would be termed - became manifest. Hence we find occult or psychic science, as would be called at the present, was rather the natural state of man in the beginning. Very much as (in illustration) when a baby, or babe, is born into the world and its appetite is first satisfied, and it lies sleeping. Of what is its dreams? That it expects to be, or that it has been? Of what are thoughts? That which is to be, or that which has been, or that which is? Now remember we are speaking - these were thought forms, and we are finding again the illustrations of same!
5. When the mental body (Now revert back to what you are calling science) - when the mental body, or mind, has had training, or has gone through a course of operations in certain directions, such individuals are called so-and-so minded; as one of an inventive turn, and trained; one of a statistician turn, and trained; one of a theologian turn, and trained; one of philosophical turn, and trained. Of what does the mind build? We have turned, then, to that that has become very material, for the mind constantly trained makes for itself MENTAL pictures, or makes for that as is reasoned with from its own present dimensional viewpoints - but the babe, from whence its reasoning? from whence its dream?
From that has been taken in, or that that has been its experience from whence it came? Oft has it been said, and rightly, with a babe's smile 'Dreaming of angels', and close in touch with them - but what has produced that dream? The contact with that upon which it has fed! Don't forget our premise now from which we are reasoning! and we will find that we will have the premise from which those individuals, or the entities, reasoned within the beginning in this land. (We are speaking of Atlanteans, when they became as thought forces.) From whence did they reason? From the Creative Forces from which they had received their impetus, but acted upon by the thought forms as were in material forms about them, and given that power (will) to be one with that from what it sprang or was given its impetus, or force, yet with the ability to USE that in the way that seemed, or seemeth, good or well, or pleasing, unto itself. Hence we find in this particular moulding or mouldive stage, that in which there was the greater development of, and use of, that as is termed or called psychic and occult forces, or science - in the present terminology, or age.
6. Illustrating, then, that as to how this was used by those entities, those beings, in the formative stage of their experience or sojourn among that as had been created in all of its splendor to supply every want or desire that might be called forth by that being, with all of its attributes physical, mental and spiritual at hand; for, as has been given, even unto the four hundred thousandth generation from the first creation was it prepared for man's indwelling. As we today (turn to today), we find there the developments of those resources. How long have they remained? Since the beginning! How long has man been able to use them for his undoing, or his pleasure, or for his regeneration? Since the knowledge of some source has awakened within its psychic force, or source, of the apparatus, or the form that it takes, either in a physical or mental (for remember, Mind is the Builder - and it moves along those channels through which, and by which, it may bring into existence in whatever dimension or sphere from which it is reasoning, or reasoning toward - see) - and as these may be illustrated in the present:
7. When there is a manifestation of a psychic force, or an occult action, or phenomena, or activity in, upon, of or for, an individual, there is then the rolling back, as it were, or a portion of the physical consciousness - or that mental trained individual consciousness - has been rolled aside, or rolled back, and there is then a visioning - To what? That as from the beginning, a projection OF that form that assumed its position or condition in the Earth as from the beginning, and with those so endowed with that as may be called an insight into psychic sources there may be visioned about a body its astral (if chosen to be termed), rather its thought body, as is projected from same in such a state; especially so when there is the induction, or the inducing of, an unconsciousness of the normal brain, or normal mental body.
Submerged - into what? Into the unconscious, or subconscious. Sub, in this instance, meaning below - not above normal; below - subjected to the higher consciousness, or to the higher thought, that has been builded - just as sure as has a physical body been builded, from what? That as has been given from its first nucleus as passed through in its experience. Then there may be visioned by such a body, as may be called with the second sight, or with a vision, that accompanying thought body of such an one, manifesting in much the way and manner as individuals in the Atlantean period of psychic and occult development brought about in their experience. Through such projections there came about that first necessity of the division of the body, to conform to those necessities of that as seen in its own mental vision as builded (mental now - Don't confuse these terms, or else you will become very confused in what is being given!).
8. The mental vision by its action upon what body is being builded? On the mental body of the individual in a material world, out of Spirit, out of the ability to have all the attributes of the spiritual or unseen forces - but materialized forces, as is necessary from the mental body in a material world mentally trained to, or in, certain directions, or given directions, or following the natural bent of its threefold or threeply body, as is seen in every individual or every entity. As these projected themselves, then we find these developments were in this portion of the development in the Atlantean period.
How were these used? In much as were from the beginning. Remember there was ever the instruction to those peoples that were to hold to that that would bring for the spiritual forces, rather than the abuses of the abilities - as those with familiar spirits, as those that spoke to or partook of the divinations of those that had passed from the earth's plane, or those that partook of the animal magnetism - that came from the universal consciousness of animal matter as passed into its experience, in its interchange through those periods of integration and disintegration - and the spirit forces possessing those that would lay themselves open to such conditions, for these are as real as physical bodies if the attunements of the entity are such that it may vision them! and they are about you always, sure!
These, then, are entities - sure; whether animal or those endowed with the soul - until they pass through those changes - as there ever has been, see? Also there are those that ever make for those channels in the psychic and occult (we are speaking of, through which man - as it reached that stage, or that position that it became farther and farther from its natural sources, through the same character of channel may it communicate with that from which it is a portion of, or the Creative Forces), and hence the terminology arose as 'Good Spirits' and 'Bad Spirits'; for there are those that partake of the earth, or of the carnal forces, rather than of those forces that are of the spiritual or creative.
Those that are destruction are of the Earth. Those that are constructive, then, are the good - or the divine and the devilish, bringing for those developments in their various phases. Hence the greater development of that called occult, or psychic forces, during the Atlantean period - and the use of same, and the abuse of same - was during its first thousand years, as we would call light years; not the light of the star, but the sun goes down and the sun goes down - years. That brought about those cycles, or those changes.
Hence we have that which has been given through many of the sources of information, or the channels for individuals - and in those, these, the entity - as a voice upon waters, or as the wind that moved among the reeds and harkened, or again as when the morning stars sang together and the sons of God beheld the coming of man into his own, through the various realms as were brought by the magnifying of, or the deteriorating of, the use of those forces and powers as manifested themselves in a material area, or those that partook of carnal to the gratification of that that brought about its continual hardening and less ability to harken back through that from which it came, and partaking more and more OF that upon which it became an eater of; or, as is seen even in the material forces in the present: We find those that partake of certain elements, unless these become very well balanced with all sources of what?
That of which there were the first causes, or nature, or natural, or God's sources or forces are. Hence elements - not rudiments; elements - as are termed in the terminology of the student of the anatomical, physiological, psychological forces within a body - GERMS! Sure they are germs! for each are as atoms of power - From what? That source from which it has drawn its essence upon what it feeds. Is one feeding, then, its soul? or is one feeding its body? or is one feeding that interbetween (its mental body) to its own undoing, or to those foolishnesses of the simple things of life? Being able, then, to partake OF the physical but not a part of same - but more and more feeding upon those sources from which it emanates itself, or of the spiritual life, so that the physical body, the mental body, are attuned to its soul forces, or its soul source, its Creator, its Maker, in such a way and manner, as it develops.
9. What, then, is psychic force? What IS occult science? A developing of the abilities within each individual that has not lost its sonship, or its relation to its Creator, to live upon - or demonstrate more and more through phenomena of whatever nature from which it takes its source, for that individual activity of that entity itself through the stages of development through which it has passed, and giving of its life source that there may be brought into being that which gives more knowledge of the source from which the entity essence (Isn't a good word, but signifies that intended to be expressed; not elements, not rudiments, but essence of the entity itself, its spirit and soul - its spirit being its portion of the Creator, its soul that of its entity itself, making itself individual, separate entity, that may be one with the Creative Force from which it comes - or which it is! of which it is made up, in its atomic forces, or in its very essence itself!) emanates; and the more this may be manifest, the greater becomes the occult force.
10. To what uses, then, did these people in this particular period give their efforts, and in what directions were they active? As many almost as there were individuals! for, as we find from the records as are made, to some there was given the power to become the sons of God; others were workers in brass, in iron, in silver, in gold; others were made in music, and the instruments of music. These, then, we find in the world today (Today, now - we are reasoning from today). Those that are especially gifted in art - in its various forms; and a real artist (as the world looks at it) isn't very much fit for anything else! yet it is - What? An expression of its concept of that from which it, that entity, sprang - through the various stages of its evolution (if you choose to call it such) in a material world, or that which it fed its soul or its mental being for its development through its varied experiences in a material world. These, then, are but manifestations (occult forces) in individuals who are called geniuses, or gifted in certain directions.
11. These, then, are the manners in which the entities, those beings, those souls, in the beginning partook of, or developed. Some brought about monstrosities, as those of its (that entity's) association by its projection with its association with beasts of various characters. Hence those of the Styx, satyr, and the like; those of the sea, or mermaid; those of the unicorn, and those of the various forms - these projections of what?
The abilities in the psychic forces (psychic meaning, then, of the mental and the soul - doesn't necessarily mean the body, until it's enabled to be brought into being in whatever form it may make its manifestation - which may never be in a material world, or take form in a three-dimensional plane as the earth is; it may remain in a fourth-dimensional - which is an idea!
Best definition that ever may be given of fourth-dimension is an idea! Where will it project? Anywhere! Where does it arise from? Who knows! Where will it end? Who can tell! It is all inclusive! It has both length, breadth, height and depth - is without beginning and is without ending! Dependent upon that which it may feed for its sustenance, or it may pass into that much as a thought or an idea. Now this isn't ideal that's said! It's idea! see?)
12. In the use of these, then, in this material plane - of these forces - brought about those that made for all manners of the various forms that are used in the material world today. many of them to a much higher development. As those that sought forms of minerals - and being able to be that the mineral was, hence much more capable - in the psychic or occult force, or power - to classify, or make same in its own classifications.
Who classified them? They were from the beginning! They are themselves! They were those necessities as were in the beginning from an all wise Creator! for remember these came, as did that as was to be the keeper of same! The husbandman of the vineyard! Each entity, each individual - today, has its own vineyard to keep, to dress - For who? Its Maker, from whence it came! What is to be the report in thine own life with those abilities, those forces, as may be manifest in self - through its calling upon, through what?
How does prayer reach the throne of mercy or grace, or that from which it emanates? From itself! Through that of crucifying, nullifying, the carnal mind and opening the mental in such a manner that the Spirit of truth may flow in its psychic sense, or occult force, into the very being, that you may be one with that from which you came! Be thou faithful unto that committed into thy keeping! Life itself is precious! For why? It is of the Maker itself!
That IS the beginning! The psychic forces, the attunements, the developments, going to that! As did many in that experience. And Enoch walked with God, and he was not for God took him. As was many of those in those first years, in this land, this experience.
13. These in the present, then, do not justly call it science; rather being close to nature. Listen at the birds. Watch the blush of the rose. Listen at the life rising in the tree. These serve their Maker - Through what? That psychic force, that is Life itself, in their respective sphere - that were put for the service of man. Learn thine lesson, O Man, from that about thee!
TEXT OF READING 364-11
This psychic reading given by Edgar Cayce at his home in Pinewood on Lake Drive, Virginia Beach, Va., this 29th day of April, 1932, in accordance with request made by those present. P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; Gertrude Cayce, Conductor; Gladys Davis, Steno. Mildred Davis, Gray Salter, H. L. & L. B. Cayce.
1. GC: You will have before you the information given through this channel on the lost continent of Atlantis. You will continue with this information, and will answer the questions which I will ask regarding this:
2. EC: Yes. As to why, then, each individual must be, and is, the keeper of his own vineyard? For there is, as from the beginning, in each entity that - of the Father, or the First Cause - that enables one to make manifest even in the material world through the attributes of the First Cause, that makes for the manifestation of that power, or force, in a material world. As to what one does with same is an action of the will that entity himself, or herself.
3. As to occult or psychic science, as called, then - it is, as we have found through some manifestations, that these forces are first recognized in or by the individual. Hence, as has been seen, in the beginning these were the natural expressions of an entity. As there developed more of the individual association with material conditions, and they partook of same in such a manner as to become wholly or in part a portion OF same, farther - or more hidden, more unseen - has become occult or psychic manifestations. First there were the occasional harking back. Later by dream. Again we find individuals raised in certain sections for specific purposes.
As the cycle has gone about, time and again has there arisen in the earth those that manifested these forces in a more magnificent, more beneficent, way and manner. And, as has been given, again the time draws near when there shall be seen and known among men, in many places, the manifestations of such forces in the material world; for "As ye have seen him go, so will He return again." Be thou faithful unto those words He has given while yet with you. Hence it behooves every individual to take cognizance of that force that may manifest in their material lives, even in this material age; for those that become ashamed for His sake - for THAT sake - of that that may manifest (which is as the Spirit's manner of activity) through those many channels that are open to those who will look up, lift up - and these, we find, are often in the lowliest of places and circumstances.
Why? Since these are forces of the Most High, since these supplied - as of old - those secular things in abundance, and were supplied the needs not only of the physical being but of the mental and spiritual also, contributing to those forces as made for the gratification also of that builded in a material world, does it become any wonder that he that shall be abased and remains true shall wear the Crown of Life?
Does it become unreasonable, then, that ye are being chastised for that which has been builded within the material forces of the body itself, that must be tried so as by fire? for the chaff must be burned out! Even as with the use of those sources of information, the abilities to become a portion of those elements that were the creative forces OF the compounds or elements within the universal forces, at that period brought about those forces that made for destruction of the land itself, in the attempt to draw that as was in man then back to the knowledge; and these brought about those destructive forces (that are known today) in gases, with that called the Death-ray [See 364-11, Par. R2], that brought from the bowels of the earth itself - when turned into the sources of supply - those destructions to portions of the land.
Man has ever (even as then) when in distress, either mental, spiritual or physical, sought to know his association, his connection, with the divine forces that brought the worlds into being. As these are sought, so does the promise hold true - or that given man from the beginning, "Will ye be my children, I will be thy God!" "Ye turn your face from me, my face is turned from thee", and those things ye have builded in thine own endeavor to make manifest thine own powers bring those certain destructions in the lives of individuals in the present, even as in those first experiences with the use of those powers that are so tabu by the worldly-wise, that are looked upon as old men's tales and women's fables; yet in the strength of such forces do WORLDS come into being!
4. This is what psychic force, and so called occult science, DID mean, has meant, does mean in the world today.
5. Ready for questions.
6. (Q) Describe in more detail the causes and effects of the destruction of the part of Atlantis now the Sargasso sea. (A) As there were those individuals that attempted to bring again to the mind of man more of those forces that are manifest by the closer association of the mental and spiritual, or the soul forces that were more and more as individual and personal forms in the world, the use of the these elements - as for the building up, or the passage of individuals through space - brought the uses of the gases then (in the existent forces), and the individuals being able to become the elements, and elementals themselves, added to that used in the form of what is at present known as the raising of the powers from the sun itself, to the Ray that makes for disintegration of the atom, in the gaseous forces formed, and brought about the destruction in that portion of the land now presented, or represented, or called, Sargasso sea.
7. (Q) What was the date of the first destruction, estimating in our present day system of counting time in years B.C.? (A) Seven thousand five hundred (7,500) years before the final destruction, which came as has been given.
8. (Q) Please give a few details regarding the physiognomy, habits, customs and costumes of the people of Atlantis during the period just before this first destruction. (A) These, as we find, will require their being separated in the gradual development of the body and its physiognomy as it came into being in the various portions of that land, as well as to those that would separate themselves from those peoples where there were the indwelling of peoples, or man - as man, in the various areas of the land, or what we call world.
In the matter of form, as we find, first there were those as projections from that about the animal kingdom; for the "thought" bodies gradually took form, and the various combinations (as may be called) of the various forces that called or classified themselves as gods, or rulers over - whether herds, or fowls, or fishes, etc. - in part that kingdom and part of that as gradually evolved into a physiognomy much in the form of the present day may (were one chosen of those that were, or are, the nearest representative of the race of peoples that existed in this first period as the first destructions came about).
These took on many sizes as to stature, from that as may be called the midget to the giants - for there were Giants in the earth in those days, men as tall as (what would be termed today) ten to twelve feet in stature, and in proportion - well proportioned throughout. The ones that became the most useful were those as would be classified (or called in the present) as the ideal stature, that was of both male and female (as those separations had been begun); and the most ideal (as would be called) was Adam, who was in that period when he (Adam) appeared as FIVE-IN-ONE - See?
In this the physiognomy was that of a full head, with an extra EYE - as it were - in those portions that became what is known as the EYE. In the beginning these appeared in whatever portion was desired by the body for its use!
As for the dress, those in the beginning were (and the Lord made for them coats) of the skins of the animals. These covered the parts of their person that had become, then, as those portions of their physiognomy that had brought much of the desires that made for destructive forces in their own experience; and these then were of those about them that were given as meat, or used as same - that partook of the herbs.
These were those same herbs that the seed were to have been for food for the man in self, and only those that partook of same may be called even clean - in the present day. Those that supply those same materials that are the proper building for the forces within the anatomical forces, or physiological forces, of a developing body; for these carry all the elements in their natural state. Little of minerals should ever be the properties within the system, save as may be taken through the vegetable forces, save where individuals have so laxed themselves as to require or need that which will make for an even balance of same.
Adam - Jesus - Zoroaster
Q. Does this (previous answer) mean that Jesus had been Adam?
A. Study the Book which tells of him, Jesus, born of the Virgin Mary; (then) know this is the soul entity (Joshua) who reasoned with those who returned from captivity in those days when Nehemiah, Ezra, Zerubabel were factors in the attempts to re-establish the worship of God; and that (as) Joshua, the scribe, translated the rest of the books up to that time.
Then realize (also) that is the same entity, who, as Joshua, as the mouthpiece of Moses, who gave the law: and was the same soul entity who, in those periods of the strength and yet the weakness of Jacob in his love for Rachel, was their firstborn, Joseph.
As Zend - father of Zoroaster- this is the same entity. And this entity was that one who had manifested to father Abraham as the prince, as Melchizedek, the priest of Salem, without father and without mother, without days or years, but a living human being in flesh, made manifest in the earth from the desire of Father-God to prepare an escape for man; as was warned by the same entity, as Enoch; or, as in those days of Asapha, or Affa, in those periods when those of the Egyptian land were giving those counsels to the many nations, when there would be those saved of the physical from their own making (or doing) in the physical. Or, as the first begotten of the Father, who came as Amilius in the Atlantean land and allowed himself to be led into the ways of selfishness.(364-8) And this was also the entity Adam- and this was the spirit of Light. (5023-2)
ALPHABETICAL INDEX OF ALL FILES
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE
2012 THE ALCHEMY OF TIME