The way people walk, or carry themselves, is a direct reflection of their personality, mood, self esteem and physical problems.
Watch the way others walk then note their personality patterns.
We are all walking a path, the labyrinth of our journey into awareness.
Do you just 'talk the talk', or do you 'walk the walk'?
What kind of 'walker' are you?
- The happy bouncy walk, positive personality
- The drag your feet walk, move slowly through life, depression
- The pigeon-toed dumb walk, "Duh!"
- The sexy strut, "Look at me!"
- The shake your butt walk
- The gay male walk
- The transvestite in high heels walk
- The attitude walk, heavy step, glances around walk, never misses anything, "Don't f - - k with me!"
- The ghetto sway, "Yo! Bro! What's up?"
- The confident walk, head held high, shoulders back, "I am confident and can manifest anything."
- My shoes are too tight walk, Ouch!
- The brisk jogging walk, for woman it's the boob-bouncing walk, "I am very healthy and fit."
- Feet wide apart, Something between my legs is bothering me!
- Walk with walker, cane, other device or special shoes, "I have a challenged personality."
- Shoe styles, your projected self at that moment, from barefoot to expensive footwear. Your footwear changes the way you walk and carry yourself.
Walking As Art...Walk This Way
ELLIE'S WORLD BLOG
ALPHABETICAL INDEX OF ALL FILES
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE