Tuesday, December 12th Day 8

12:12, The King's Chamber, It's About Time

I rose early and stood on my terrace watching the sun rise behind the pyramid. Something was stirring my soul as I tried to remember the events in dream time, but alas they were lost in the sands of time. I dressed and packed a few things in my backpack, the small blanket, water, flashlight, camera, then secured the pocketwatch and sensor in my fanny pack. The pocketwatch was keeping perfect time, the date correct after having manifested in my fanny pack earlier that morning at 12:12 am. Tick Tock ...

After breakfast, our guide, Fergany, came to take Irene and I to the Great Pyramid. We had been promised two hours of time alone in the King's Chamber, but somehow I didn't see that occurring though I wasn't sure why. Surely, destiny did not bring me this far, to do be alone in the pyramid at 12:12 pm, without clearing the way. I checked my pocket watch. It was 10:30 am. Tick Tock...

When we arrived at the pyramid and saw about a dozen, 12, people mulling around. The prior Friday the area had been filled with tourists and now there were just a scattering of people due to the hail storm that shut the electric power making it difficult to navigate inside in the dark. Irene and I were prepared with flashlights.

As we waited to get time alone in the pyramid, from 12:00 to 1:00 pm, Irene and I climbed high into the casing stones at the north side. There we found a private alcove where no one could see us and we could watch the world below and connect with the energies above, the program of ancient Egypt, the apex of our journey about to unfold.

I closed my eyes and listened. This journey is about harmonics. The pyramid became a beacon of energy for me through I transmitted to the grid, and it replied, all is in readiness. I looked at my watch. It was 11:55 am. A security guard called up to us. It was time. Tick Tock ....

We climbed down and entered the main stairwell of the pyramid.

Interesting Orb

The security guards were friendly and spoke to us in English, and Fergany Arabic. We met the Keeper of the Key, the man who holds the key to unlock the Pyramid each morning.

When we got to the King's Chamber we were told that we would not be able to have free time alone after all. It seemed that the pyramid had been shut down for two days because an unexpected storm had caused a power outage therefore few people had entered the pyramid for the prior two days.

12:00 pm, 13:00 hours, (13=4=4th dimension or time) Tick Tock

And I understood. Z had caused the power outage days before to reduce the human frequency before I got there. But what would he do now to remedy the situation as it was already several minutes past 12 Noon.

As I sat in the King's Chamber with Irene, Fergany, and two Asian tourists - the lights went off as the power shut down. The security guards ordered everyone to leave, but we remained in the dark with our lights to guide us. This had been set for a purpose and we were not leaving. The pocketwatch was keeping perfect time. I set the pocketwatch on the floor in front of me. It read 12:06. It was time. Tick Tock!

The Pocketwatch and the Sensor Disc

12:11... We turned off our flashlights and sat down in a straight line, with me in the center of the chamber, Irene just behind me and Fergany behind her near the staircase opening. The pyramid is like a cave, which is a metaphor for the mind/brain, or computer consciousness.

12:12 we began... Tick Tock...

We chanted as the energies swept through the pyramid as if in spiraling motion. I have no memory of what I chanted as it was not in English. Most of the tones were harmonics which sent out a pulsating resonance. All I saw in my mind's eye was an antenna sending out radio signals.

Some of what I chanted was to be repeated 3, 6, or 12 times at specific intervals, holding the tones for a certain number of seconds, as I was guided.

It all seemed so natural and easy. I saw the ethereal pyramid, or golden capstone lowered over of the physical structure. This energy had a male-female quality about it. As with the experiences in Luxor, I had felt something shifting and realigning, but with no way to prove what had occurred, yet it felt like a birth of some kind that would manifest in a new grid, perhaps in 9 months from now, September 11th or 12, 2001.

Irene and Fergany said nothing, but later Fergany told me that he felt divine presence with us, especially as the lights when out as they did and returned just after as we stopped.

I sensed this experience as a rod, beacon, antenna, sending out waves of energy.

The closest thing I had to a manifestation was a young boy, skinny with dark brown hair, and large brown eyes. I asked who he was and why he was there. He told me his name was Dylan (this goes to Dilmun and creational references in the Middle East). He told me I would return "here" on his 12th birthday (12/12/12) ... and he would be born on his "due date" to my daughter Zsia - which happened one week later on December 19, 2000, in New Jersey.

Later, when I reflected on the date, it reminded me of the end-time date of December 21, 2012 prophecy which was created by Quetzalcoatl who is Z and Thoth ... and a daughter with a "Z" name.

As the room was totally dark we used the flashlight beneath our faces to give create light for the pictures. This technique also can show a past or parallel lifetime. Perhaps the energies in the chamber will resonant for you.

A lighter version of the image

Check out the eyeliner.
I wasn't wearing eye make-up with the 'Egyptian Look'!


There's no way that left wall is original!!

Neither is this sarcophagus!

It was time to leave and we all knew it as we got up. We were not steady enough to walk down the stairwell at that point and said very little. I checked the pocketwatch. It was 12:30. I asked Z to put on the lights! Poof! The pyramid lit up!

We walked down the stairwell. There was no one in the pyramid but a security guard who was waiting for us to leave so he could go to lunch. As we walked to a taxi outside, I sensed that I would return one day to complete something only just begun. I am not sure when and how that will manifest, but there would be more ...

I knew it would take time before I would sort out the events of the prior few days. The energies around us continued to remain incredibly high as we bid farewell to Fergany and went for lunch.

5:00 PM

We checked out of the hotel, left our luggage in a storage room, and had a quiet dinner in the main dining room. The hotel was almost empty.

The sound system played Moon River and the theme from Love Story which I connected with Z and the close of the program. Z showed me the symbol of the scorpion standing up, web of creation. I usually see the scorpion just lifting its body, but now it was complete and leaving, this program to be replaced by a major event in 2001. 9 months later - almost to the day - 9/11 happened.

In the time remaining before we were to leave for our flight, we were joined by friends.

Fergany, Sheena, Ellie, Ashir, Zenab and Irene

We shared experiences and made plans to meet in New York City one day.

10:30 pm

It was time to leave. Ashir was taking us to the airport by cab. The week we had spent in Egypt felt complete.

I didn't feel nostalgic at all. It was a place to visit with high energies, a few fond memories, and work to do. Now it was time to go home.

In truth I am not sentimental about any place on this planet. I could leave here and move on with ease. It all too much illusion and negativity. Things have always moved too slowly here for me, as if I am in the wrong space/time but here to do a job. Cycles that repeat just don't do it for me.

11:30 pm

We arrived at Cairo Airport. Ashir walked us to the check-in counter, then to the Gate.

I was very disappointed to discover that the flight was full, and that there were many babies, crying babies! They were from African families who were immigrating to the US. I told Z that if I sat next to a baby I would kill myself. As it turned out, they sat in the back and the front of the plane and Irene and I sat in the middle. Oddly I decided to change my seat as we checked in.

We both wanted window seats and though originally were seated in the back and the front of the plane, we found ourselves in the middle, seats 24J & 25J.

Now usually I don't care which seat I sit in, though I prefer a window, but Z insisted it be seat #24J, though I wasn't sure why. It was really bizarre how Z kept insisting I asked for 24J, so I did, much to Irene's surprise.

We boarded the plane after most of the other passengers so they would be settled in.

As we entered the cabin, I looked down the long aisle and noticed a man putting an attache case in an overhead compartment.

I knew at once that he was the person I was to sit near and he was the reason I changed my seat... I whispered to Irene, "I am about to meet my soul mate..." something I had never expected yet part of the journey home.

Walking to my seat ...

The journey is ending. Wait for it ...