Have you ever noticed that the way people walk is a direct reflection of their personality or mood? Remember that the bottom of the foot symbolizes the sole/soul.
Watch the way others walk and note their personality patterns.
We are all walking a path - the labyrinth of our journey into awareness.
Do you just 'talk the talk' - or do you 'walk the walk'?
What kind of 'walker' are you?
- The happy bouncy walk - positive personality
- The drag your feet walk - move slowly through life
- The pigeon-toed dumb walk - "Duh!"
- The sexy strut - "Look at me!"
- The shake your butt walk
- The gay male walk
- The transvestite in high heels walk
- The attititude walk - heavy step - glances around walk - never misses anything - "Don't f - - k with me!"
- The ghetto sway - "Yo! Bro! What's up?"
- The confident walk - head held high - shoulders back - "I am confident and can manifest anything."
- My shoes are too tight walk - Ouch!
- The brisk jogging walk - For woman it's the Boob-Bouncing Walk - "I am very healthy and fit."
- Feet wide apart - Something between my legs is bothering me! LOL
- Walk with walker - cane - other device or special shoes - "I have a challenged personality."
- Shoe styles - your projected self at that moment - from barefoot to expensive footwear. Your footwear changes the way you walk and carry yourself.
ELLIE'S WORLD BLOG
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE